Get out your Air Fryer because these AirCrisp Steak Tips are another quick dinner recipe that you’ll want to try ASAP! I know a lot of people were skeptical about the Air Fryer when it first became a trend, but I think it’s here to stay. Not only does it cook foods quickly, it allows you to make fried food without actually having to fry it. It’s healthier, less messy and so much more convenient!
The grocery list.
- Tamari (or soy sauce) – Both soy sauce and tamari are great ingredients for sauces and marinades. Tamari, a liquid byproduct of miso paste, is slightly thicker and less salty than soy sauce. Also, tamari is gluten-free (soy sauce contains some added wheat).
- Olive oil – Almost every marinade contains some kind of oil, which adds moisture to the meat.
- Lemon juice – Acidic ingredients such as lemon juice are absolutely necessary in a marinade because they tenderize the proteins on the surface of the meat and allow it to really absorb the flavors of the marinade.
- Worcestershire sauce – Worcestershire sauce adds a delicious deep flavor to marinades that tastes especially good when used on steak.
- Garlic powder – Garlic powder is great to use in a recipe such as this one because it will disperse more evenly than minced fresh garlic, and the purpose of a marinade is to have even flavor throughout your meat.
- Dried basil – Dried herbs are great for marinades; they’ll infuse your meat with lots of flavor when cooked.
- Dried parsley flakes
- Black pepper
- ButcherBox steak tips – Steak tips are such a flavorful meat on their own, the simple marinade used in this recipe will work to enhance that intense beefy flavor.
If it’s one of those days where you can’t figure out what you’re having for dinner and you’re already halfway through the day so you can feel your options dwindling, this is the recipe for you. Unlike a lot of flavorful meat recipes that have to marinate for hours, this one needs at least 30 minutes and then you can toss it in the AirFryer!
The marinade for your AirCrisp Steak Tips.
To make the marinade for your AirCrisp Steak Tips, combine all the ingredients in a large glass bowl. Cover and refrigerate your meat while it marinates. Allow your steak tips to marinate for at least 30 minutes, but do not exceed 4 hours.
Citrus is an important ingredient in this marinade because it helps break down the protein structure on the surface of the meat to allow it to absorb the flavor of the marinade. However, marinating your meat for longer than 4 hours in acidic ingredients will destroy the protein structure of the meat and ruin your steak tips. Just be aware of how long your meat remains in the fridge!
Cooking your AirCrisp Steak Tips.
Preheat the Ninja Foodi AirCrisp to 400°F.
Remove the ButcherBox steak tips from the marinade and place them directly into the basket of the AirCrisp. Set the timer for 6 minutes and close the lid. Cook your steak tips, adding 1 or 2 minutes of cooking time as needed until the internal temperature reaches 135°F.
If you have difficulty knowing when meat is done cooking, the best way to tell is by checking the internal temperature. That way, you’ll know if your meat is cooked all the way through.
Once your steak is done cooking, remove it from the basket. Plate it with fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil.
Serve your AirCrisp Steak Tips over a bed of rice and roasted veggies or on top of a salad.
Looking for dishes to pair with your AirCrisp Steak Tips?
Here are a few to try:
Lastly, if you make this AirCrisp Steak Tips recipe, be sure to leave a comment! Above all, I love to hear from ya’ll and do my best to respond to every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to snap a pic and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of your dayyyummm good recreations is my favorite!
This post contains affiliate links that will not change your price but will share some commission.
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (do not exceed 4 hours).
- Preheat the ninja foodi aircrisp to 400°F.
- Remove the steak tips from the marinade and place directly into the aircrisp basket. Set the timer for 6 minutes and close the lid. Cook, adding 1-2 minutes as needed until the internal temperature is at 135°F. Remove the steak from the basket and plate with fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve over a bed of rice and roasted veggies or top of a salad.