Here it is folks, a go-to side dish for easy weeknight meals and meal-prep. Roasted Sheet Pan Veggies w/ Perpperoncini Italian Dressing is a weekly repeat around here. Ever have a fridge full of random veggies and not too sure what to do with them? Yeah, me too! That’s pretty much how this recipe came to be. I empty the produce bins, tossed it all on a sheet pan, drizzled it with some seasoned dressing and roasted it for the easiest dinner side-dish.
Bulk meal prep made easy.
We have recently been bulk or batch cooking more frequently because of our move. Packing up a house is a long and laborious task. While a part of me wants to quick fix meals like take out, I know I have all the tools to prep a few things in bulk ahead of time to make a long and stressful day a little bit better with nutritious home-cooked food. This recipe came to be in an effort to empty the fridge. Our days in our old house were numbered and I needed to start using up the ends of dressing bottles and condiments as well as cook up the stock of veggies in the produce drawer.
This recipe makes quick work of bulk meal prep. I used two baking sheets because I didn’t want to overcrowd the veggies and steam them in the oven, I wanted them to roasted and crisp up. While this was cooking in the oven, I had some simple chicken cooking on the Traeger grill. When it all came together, I was able to make 6 meals out of my 30 minutes of food prep. Cooking can be overwhelming. There are measurements for ingredients and steps to prep as well as a laundry list of things to do just to get to the finished product. Thankfully here, bulk meal prep is made easy with simple steps and a preseason dressing to bring you all the flavor.
Pre-seasoned dressing for the win.
A happy accident has now become a standard way of doing things in this house. In an effort to use up the lingering condiments on the door of my fridge, a heavy drizzle of this Sir Kensington Pepperoncini Italian Dressing turned this basic sheet pan into a flavor packed side dish. Herbaceous and bold, this dressing is made with pepperoncini peppers, oregano, shallots and garlic. This dressing brings a lot of flavor to a seemingly simple mix of vegetables.
Looking for more simple sheet pan recipes?
Here are a few to try:
Lastly, if you make this Roasted Sheet Pan Veggies w/ Pepperoncini Italian Dressing recipe, be sure to leave a comment! Above all, I love to hear from ya’ll and do my best to respond to every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to snap a pic and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of your dayyyummm good recreations is my favorite!
This post contains affiliate links that will not change your price but will share some commission.
- 1 red onion, quartered and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of broccoli florets
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of cauliflower florets
- 1 (8 ounce) bag of brussel sprouts, halved
- 1/4 cup Sir Kensington Pepperonicini Italian Dressing
- Pinch flaky salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss all the veggies with the Sir Kensington Pepperoncini Italian Dressing.
- Use two large baking sheets to evenly divide the veggie mixture on each, spreading out enough to ensure the veggies are not overcrowding the sheet pan.
- Place the sheets pans in the oven, one on the top rack and the other on the bottom rack. Roast for 15 minutes.
- At the 15 minute mark, remove the sheet pans from the oven, toss the veggies and return the sheets to the oven switching the top sheet pan to the bottom rack and the bottom sheet pan to the top rack.
- Roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, toss and season with a pinch of flaky salt before serving.
Nutrition Information: Serves 6 / 84 cals / 6g F / 8g C / 3g P