You can bet that if it’s lunch time, I’m eating a Sourdough Sprout Chicken Sandwich. This simple sourdough sandwich comes together in about 5 minutes. No seriously, ONLY 5 MINUTES. It’s my go-to lunch when I don’t have leftovers from the night before. Feel free to mix it up however you like! This is my go-to that will ALWAYS satisfy but feel free to get creative!
Looking for more lunch-time ideas?
Here are a few to try:
Lastly, if you make this Sourdough Sprout Chicken Sandwich recipe, be sure to leave a comment! Above all, I love to hear from ya’ll and do my best to respond to every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to snap a pic and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of your dayyyummm good recreations is my favorite!
This post contains affiliate links that will not change your price but will share some commission.
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chive cream cheese
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 oz. deli chicken breast
- To one slice of toasted sourdough, lay the slices of avocado.
- To the other slice of toasted sourdough, spread the chive cream cheese.
- Top the avocado with sprouts and then the chicken slices. Close the sandwich with the remaining slice of sourdough.
- Cut and enjoy.