You can bet that if it’s lunch time, I’m eating a Sourdough Sprout Chicken Sandwich. This simple sourdough sandwich comes together in about 5 minutes. No seriously, ONLY 5 MINUTES. It’s my go-to lunch when I don’t have leftovers from the night before. Feel free to mix it up however you like! This is my go-to that will ALWAYS satisfy but feel free to get creative!
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chive cream cheese
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 oz. deli chicken breast
- To one slice of toasted sourdough, lay the slices of avocado.
- To the other slice of toasted sourdough, spread the chive cream cheese.
- Top the avocado with sprouts and then the chicken slices. Close the sandwich with the remaining slice of sourdough.
- Cut and enjoy.