- 2 lbs ButcherBox ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 green onions
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Set Traeger Grill to 450-500°F / high.
- Place the turkey, mustard, bell peppers and green onions in a medium bowl. Mix, with your hands, until fully incorporated.
- Divide the mix into 8 burger patties, shaping with your hands until evenly rounded. Flatten between your palms and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet or plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill on each side 5-7 minutes or until the burger is fully cooked through and internal temp reaches 165°F.
- Serve the burgers on burger buns (or slices of bread!) Top your burger with condiments of your hearts desire; mayo, ketchup, avocado and tomato, etc.