Fresh baked bread and zesty olive oil. This EVOO Bread Dip is the dip you never knew you needed and the dip you’ll never not make for company. Full of flavors, tangy on the tongue, a little spicy, garlicky and salty. You won’t be able to get enough of this dip onto one piece of bread, and you’ll definitely be going back for more.
The grocery list.
- Fresh grated garlic – Fresh garlic is best to use for this recipe because it has a powerful flavor. I like to use fresh ingredients whenever I can, and for this Bread Dip it’ll make all the difference.
- Red pepper flakes – Red pepper flakes add a light spice to your dip.
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese – The fresh grated parmesan will melt into this Bread Dip.
- Olive oil – The base of this dip.
- Fresh bread – This Homemade Dutch Oven Loaf is the easiest and quickest bread recipe you’ll find. It’s a crusty bread with a light, spongy inside for soaking up this EVOO Bread Dip.
Don’t you just love sitting down at a restaurant and browsing the menu while eating some fresh bread from a basket in the center of the table? Now, obviously that bread can’t be plain, it needs a little something else. It could be butter, the obvious choice. Or, it could be this classy, flavorful EVOO Bread Dip with Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes & Parmesan. Now, imagine eating that olive-oil-soaked bread before dinner in the comfort of your own home, or impressing hungry guests with this dish. This dream can be achieved very easily, and here’s how.
First, make the Homemade Dutch Oven Loaf.
In a large bowl, place the fresh grated garlic, red pepper flakes and freshly grated parmesan cheese at the center of the bowl. Serve with your warm fresh-baked bread.
Looking for more hors d’oeuvres recipes?
Here are a few to try:
Lastly, if you make this EVOO Bread Dip recipe, be sure to leave a comment! Above all, I love to hear from ya’ll and do my best to respond to every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to snap a pic and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of your dayyyummm good recreations is my favorite!
This post contains affiliate links that will not change your price but will share some commission.
- In a large bowl, place the garlic, red pepper flakes and grated parmesan cheese at the center of the bowl. Pour the olive oil into the bowl around the ingredients in the center. Serve with fresh bread for dipping.