- 8 strips ButcherBox thick-cut bacon
- 8 slices of bread, toasted
- 4-6 tablespoons maple almond butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay strips of bacon on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Bake bacon for 15-20 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Move the bacon to a paper towel line plate and blot excess grease. Tear strips of bacon into pieces for easy assembly.
- Evenly distribute a smear of almond butter to each slice of toast.
- Top with sliced banana and bacon pieces.
- Smash the two sides together and enjoy!