This quick and easy Grilled Peach, Granola, Vanilla Ice Cream & EVOO dessert will make olive oil your new go-to ice cream topping. You may not be surprised by grilled peaches, granola and ice cream but I can almost put money on the surprise of olive oil drizzled over the dish. If you’re not putting EVOO on your vanilla ice cream you’re missing out. We’ve made this very similar dish with a hot honey drizzle, and those flavors HIT hard too. This is my attempt to keep your taste buds on the edge of their seat and to bring you outside your flavor comfort-zone. trust me on this one, olive oil belongs on ice cream.
The grocery list.
- Peaches – Nectarines will work for this recipe too if you can’t find peaches.
- Olive oil – Try this as an ice cream topping now, thank me later.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – I prefer to use just a straight up classic vanilla, but vanilla bean or French vanilla will taste delicious as well.
- Healthy Homemade Granola – This granola recipe is one you can make so many variations of – add whatever nuts and seeds you like in your granola. This subtly sweet granola is perfect to sprinkle over the top of this recipe because it yields to two other very sweet ingredients: ice cream and peaches.
To start this dish, preheat the Traeger Grill to 350°F. Halve your peaches and remove the pits. Drizzle the halved peaches with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place the peaches cut-side down directly on the grill grates so they lay flat. Grill for 10 minutes. Carefully remove the peaches from the grill.
Place the grilled peaches into a bowl, top them with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream and a handful of healthy homemade granola. Drizzle each bowl with additional olive oil and enjoy!
Quick, easy and healthy.
Grilled fruit makes for the perfect healthier dessert. Topping it with a little ice cream won’t hurt anybody!
Grilling your peaches caramelizes the fruit’s natural sugars, releasing a deep and delicious flavor that pairs so well with the delicately sweet vanilla ice cream and little bit of olive oil. And don’t forget about that tasty crunch from the granola!
This really is the ultimate refreshing sweet treat that takes just over 10 minutes to make.
Real talk, a dessert doesn’t need to be considered “healthy” for you to enjoy it. It’s absolutely ok for you to indulge every once in a while.
Looking for more dessert recipes?
Here are a few to try:
Lastly, if you make this Grilled Peach, Granola, Vanilla Ice Cream & EVOO recipe, be sure to leave a comment! Above all, I love to hear from ya’ll and do my best to respond to every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to snap a pic and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of your dayyyummm good recreations is my favorite!
This post contains affiliate links that will not change your price but will share some commission.
- Preheat the Traeger Grill to 350°F.
- Drizzle the halved peaches with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place the peaches cut-side down directly on the grill grates. Grill for 10 minutes. Carefully remove the peaches from the grill.
- Place grilled peaches into a bowl, top the peaches with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a handful of healthy homemade granola. Drizzle each bowl with additional olive oil and enjoy!