- 3 garlic cloves
- 4-6 roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, quartered
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 fresh peaches (or nectarines), diced
- With the food processor running, drop the cloves of garlic into the food shoot, process until fine bits.
- Stop the processor, remove the top and add the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeño and lime juice. Processor until desired consistency. Taste and adjust salt as needed.
- Pour into a medium serving bowl, add the diced fresh peach, toss and serve with tortilla chips.