- 2 ciabatta loaves, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Pinch flaky salt
- 8 ounces burrata, torn
- 1 cup cherries, halved
- 8 ounces prosciutto, torn
- 2 tablespoons basil chimichurri
- Preheat the oven to 450°F/204°C.
- Lay the ciabatta on a baking sheet, drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with flaky salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crisp.
- On a platter, lay out pieces of burrata, cherry halves, pieces of prosciutto and drizzle with chimichurri.
- Serve the platter with ciabatta crisps on the side or build individual bites for easy serving.