- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, divided
- 4 cups dry rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup Banana peppers
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup summer sausage, cubed
- 2 cucumbers, deseeded and cubed
- Preheat the Traeger Grill (or oven) to 400°F.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes with 2 tbsps of dressing. Roast for 15 minutes, remove from the grill and cool at room temperature.
- Cook the pasta to al dente package instructions.
- Drain the pasta from the boiling water, do not rinse. While the pasta is warm, toss with the remaining dressing. Cool for 15 minutes to room temp.
- Once the pasta has slightly cooled, mix in the roasted tomatoes, banana peppers, mozzarella pearls, roasted red pepper, summer sausage and cucumber. Toss to combine.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Before serving, toss, taste and add more dressing as needed.