- 1 lb ButcherBox ground beef
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 12 oz marinara sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- 1 package crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until no pink remains, add a pinch or two of salt as you cook.
- When the beef is fully cooked, add the marinara sauce. Mix to combine and remove from the heat.
- Pour the ground beef mixture into a loaf pan. Top with mozzarella cheese and rolled up crescent rolls.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 20-25 minutes until golden.
The baking time may vary and will depend on how crowded the crescent rolls are in the loaf / square pan. They take longer to cook than package instructions because they are cooking on top of liquid vs. a baking sheet.