- 1 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large bowl, stir the oats, milk, bananas, yogurt, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla and salt.
- Divide between 4-6 mason jars. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, ideally overnight.
- In the morning, stir and top with fruit (sliced bananas, strawberries or fresh jam), nuts / nut butters, maple syrup, granola etc. the possibilities are endless!