- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup Franks buffalo wing sauce
- 1 frozen cheese pizza
- 2 Tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- Preheat the oven to the package instructions of the frozen pizza.
- Mix the cooked shredded chicken and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Top the frozen pizza with the buffalo chicken. Sprinkle with blue cheese and jalapeños.
- For cooking, follow package instructions time, roughly 15-20 minutes (it may vary from brand to brand).
- Cool for 3 minutes before slicing and serving.