- 5-6 ButcherBox chicken thighs, about 2 pounds
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- Preheat the Traeger Grill to 425°F.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel and season the chicken with thyme, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat the butter in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. When the butter gets foamy and fragrant, add the chicken to the skillet, skin-side down. Cook without moving the chicken around for 3-5 minutes. Reduce the heat slightly to medium. Flip and brown on the other side for about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the cast iron to the preheated Traeger Grill for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165°F.
- Serve chicken over white rice with roasted veggies drizzled with the brown butter pan sauce.