- 1 can pre-made biscuits (Pillsbury Grands work great!)
- Coconut oil spray
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- Remove the biscuits from the can and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spray the Ninja Foodi basket with coconut oil.
- Set the Ninja Foodi to AirCrisp and the temperature to 325°F.
- Working in batches, lay a single layer of biscuits in the basket, 3-4 at a time depending on the size of your basket. AirCrisp for 6 minutes, flip and continue cooking for an addition 2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine the granulated sugar, cinnamon and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- When the biscuits are done, remove from the basket and place on a wire cooling rack. Using a silicone brush, baste the biscuits in the melted butter. Toss the buttered biscuits in the cinnamon sugar mixture to generously coat.
- Using a piping back with a star tip (or a ziplock bag with a small cut corner), fill the donuts with apple butter. Serve immediately.