- 8 oz ricotta
- 4 sliced bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoon Mike’s Hot Honey
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch flaky salt
- 8 eggs, soft boiled
- Place the ricotta into the bowl of a food processor. Whip for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the ricotta to each slice of toasted bread. Drizzle with Mike’s Hot Honey.
- In a small bowl, toss the sliced peas with olive oil and salt. Top each slice of ricotta toast with a 1/4 cup of peas.
- Serve the snap pea toast with a side of soft boiled eggs.