- 2 racks lamb chops
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup crackers or bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup lightly salted shelled pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Pat each rack of lamb dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt to taste and brush with the spicy brown mustard.
- Pulse crackers and pistachios in a blender or food processor until it resembles bread crumbs. Coat each rack with the crumb, gently shaking off any excess and lay each rack on a baking sheet bone-side down.
- Roast at 450°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temp to 300°F and roast for an additional 15-20 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 125°F.
- Remove the racks from the oven and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice between the bone in cuts of two.