- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/4 green onions
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Set Traeger Grill to 450-500 / high. Place turkey, mustard, bell peppers and green onions in a medium bowl. Mix, with your hands, until fully incorporated. Divide the mix into 5 burgers, shaping with your hands until evenly rounded.
- Grill on each side 5-7 minutes or until burger is fully cooked through and internal temp reaches 165.
- Serve burgers on burger buns (or slices of bread!) Top your burger with condiments of your hearts desire; mayo, ketchup, avocado and tomato, etc.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.