Sourdough Sprout Sandwich
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chive cream cheese
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 oz. deli chicken breast
- To one slice of toasted sourdough, lay the slices of avocado.
- To the other slice of toasted sourdough, spread the chive cream cheese.
- Top the avocado with sprouts and then the chicken slices. Close the sandwich with the remaining slice of sourdough.
- Cut and enjoy.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.