Whipped Ricotta Snap Pea Toast
8 oz ricotta
4 sliced bread, toasted
2 tablespoon Mike’s Hot Honey
1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced thin
1 tablespoon olive oil
Pinch flaky salt
8 eggs, soft boiled
- Place the ricotta into the bowl of a food processor. Whip for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the ricotta to each slice of toasted bread. Drizzle with Mike’s Hot Honey.
- In a small bowl, toss the sliced peas with olive oil and salt. Top each slice of ricotta toast with a 1/4 cup of peas.
- Serve the snap pea toast with a side of soft boiled eggs.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.