Smoked Summer Sausage Pasta Salad
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, divided
- 4 cups dry rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup Banana peppers
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup summer sausage, cubed
- 2 cucumbers, deseeded and cubed
- Preheat the Traeger Grill (or oven) to 400F. Toss cherry tomatoes with 2 tbsps of dressing. Roast for 15 minutes, remove from the grill and cool at room temperature.
- Cook the pasta to al dente package instructions. Drain the pasta from the boiling water, do not rinse. While the pasta is warm, toss with the remaining dressing. Cool for 15 minutes at room temp.
- Once the pasta has slightly cooled, mix in the roasted tomatoes, banana peppers, mozzarella pearls, roasted red pepper, summer sausage and cucumber. Toss to combine. Cover and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Before serving, toss, taste and add more dressing as needed.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.