Simple Marinated Grilled Steak Tips
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp dried basil
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1-2 lbs of steak tips
- In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Add Steak Tips to the bowl, cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge 30-40 mins before grilling to bring to room temp. Preheat the Traeger Grill to 450. Using metal skewers, thread steak tips and allow little space between each for each cooking.
- Grill, flipping once or twice, until internal temp reached 135. Remove from grill and rest 10 mins before serving.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.