- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 @peteandgerrys eggs
- Handful raw shishito peppers
- Salt to taste
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup leftover roasted corn, warmed
- Preheat the oven to 350. On a small sheet pan, lay out the raw bacon. When the oven is heated, bake bacon for 15-20 mins until desired doneness. While the bacon bakes, prepare other ingredients.
- Heat medium sized pan over med-high heat and add the olive oil to the pan. Once the oil begins to shimmer, crack each egg into the pan. Cook until desired doneness (I suggest crispy edges and sunny-side up, about 4-5 mins of cooking). Remove eggs and set aside.
- In the same hot pan, add the shishito peppers. Cook until blistered on all sides, 5-7 mins. Remove from the pan to a plate or bowl, and salt to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix avocado until smooth. Salt to taste.
- To build your plate, lay down the smashed avocado, shishito peppers and bacon. Top the peppers and avo with crispy fried eggs and finish with the warmed roasted corn.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.