Maple Bacon Glazed Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pop Tart
2 pie dough sheets, rolled to 1/4” thick rectangles
1/4 cup almond meal (optional)
1 cup pumpkin butter
1/2 cup maple butter
3 slices black forrest bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place one rolled out sheet of dough onto the parchment paper. Sprinkle with almond meal (this helps soak up any excess moisture).
- Pour the pumpkin butter onto the base crust and evenly distribute, leaving a 1 inch border.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg. Brush the egg along the edges of the pie crust. Gently lift the other pie dough on top of the filling and use a fork to press down and seal the edges. Cut off any execs dough as needed.
- Brush the top of the pie dough with the remaining egg wash. Sprinkle the edges with raw sugar and poke 12-15 holes in the top with a fork to release steam while baking.
- Place the baking sheet pie in the lower third of the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the pie from the oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before glazing.
- Once the sheet pan pie has cooled, spoon or brush the maple butter over the top of pie. Sprinkle with the finely chopped pieces of bacon, slice and serve.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.