Kickin’ Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen @peteandgerrys eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp salted butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Carefully slice each hard boiled egg in half. Remove the cooked yolk and place into a medium bowl. To the yolks, add mayo, dijon, hot sauce and butter. Mix until smooth. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop the yolk mixture into a ziplock/piping bag, squeeze about 1 tbsp of the mixture into the center of each egg half. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.