Italian Sausage & Veg Sheet Pan
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 3 cups cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 honeycrisp apples, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 pound Italian sausage, removed from casein
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the Traeger Grill to 450°F.
- On a large sheet pan place the butternut squash, mushrooms, red onion and apples. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and fresh thyme.
- Roll 1 tablespoon sized balls of the Italian sausage and scatter through the sheet pan. Roast on the Traeger Grill for 15 mins. Toss the veggies and continue to roast for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the grill, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.