- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- 1/3 cup molasses
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1-2 pinches flaky sea salt
- 1/4 crystalized ginger, rough chopped
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl mix the old fashion oats, steel cut oats, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, pecans, cinnamon, ground ginger and clove.
- In a separate medium bowl combine sunflower oil, molasses, brown sugar, vanilla and egg white.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl of dry ingredients. Spread evenly on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss. Flatten and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven, sprinkle with crystalized ginger and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Once the granola cools, break into small chunks and store in an airtight container.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.