- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- Leftover AirCrisped Sweet Potato Fries
- Leftover 1/2 cup Roasted Chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mexican Cheese
- Sour cream, jalapeño, cilantro, etc.
- preheat oven to 400.
- In small skillet heat olive oil over high heat. Add bell pepper and onion. Cook 3-5 mins until charred. Add seasoning and cook addition 1-2 mins. Remove from heat.
- Assemble fajita fries on baking sheet: sweet potato fries, chicken, fajita veggies and cheese. Place baking sheet in oven for 7-10 mins until food is warmed and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream, jalapeños, cilantro, avocado, salsa, etc.!
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.