- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 5 1/2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Cream cheese icing:
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room-temperature
- 1 cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- butter for serving
- pure maple syrup for serving
- Beat egg whites with hand mixer for 2-3 minutes
- In a large bowl mix egg yolks, yogurt and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet. Using a rubber spatula mix until just combine. Working in batches, gently fold the egg whites into the batter.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Transfer paste to ziplock bag, cut a tiny hole into one corner and set the bag aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Use butter or cooking spray to coat the surface. Add 1/4 cup of batter to the hot skillet and then swirl cinnamon butter into pancake. Cook until pancakes bubbles, then flip.
- Mix icing ingredients together, smear/drizzle on your pancakes. ENJOY!