Burrata, Cherry & Prosciutto Crostini
2 ciabatta, sliced
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
Pinch flaky salt
8 ounces burrata, torn
1 cup cherries, halved
8 ounces prosciutto, torn
2 tablespoons basil chimichurri
- Preheat the oven to 450°F/204°C.
- Lay the ciabatta on a baking sheet, drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with flaky salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crisp.
- On a platter, lay out pieces of burrata, cherry halves, pieces of prosciutto and drizzle with chimichurri.
- Serve the platter with ciabatta crisps on the side or build individual bites for easy serving.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.