Apple Butter Bacon Cheddar Toast
- 2 sliced sourdough, toasted
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 slices Black Forrest Bacon, cooked
- handful arugula
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to high broil. On a baking sheet, lay the toasted sourdough.
- Spread the toast with apple butter. Lay the strips of bacon on top. Sprinkle a handful of arugula and cover with shredded cheese.
- Broil for 2-4 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Share this post
Back to Recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.